Seven new games are arriving in June on Google Stadia Pro, the most prestigious subscription range of the video game streaming service of the Mountain View giant: in fact, they are all available from tomorrow, June 1st. The list includes:
NEW ARRIVALS (not yet available at the moment)
- Deliver Us the Moon: Post-apocalyptic sci-fi thriller puzzle adventure adventure that follows the adventures of a lone astronaut on a mission to the moon. It has been circulating for a few years now on PC and consoles, and has been greatly appreciated by critics and the public. For non-Stadia Pro subscribers it will cost $ 24.99.
- Lake: Open-world indie adventure with a deep and meaningful storyline. For those who are not subscribers to Stadia Pro it will cost $ 19.99.
- DEATHRUN TV: Super adrenaline-pumping “twin-stick” top-down shooter. $ 14.99 for non-Stadia Pro subscribers.
- Through the Darkest of Times: management strategy set at the dawn of World War II. A group of dissidents in Berlin tries to oppose Hitler and the Nazi regime. $ 14.99 for non-Stadia Pro subscribers.
ALREADY IN THE CATALOG
- Golf With Your Friends: Multiplayer minigolf simulator with support for up to 12 players. It costs € 19.99.
- TOHU: adventure / puzzle set in a universe where people live above … Flying fish? It costs € 12.99.
- Ben 10: Power Trip: action adventure with the legendary Cartoon Network character. It costs € 29.99.
Google also announces that an update for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid will arrive on June 2 in which several changes to the selectable characters will be applied, while the new chapter of Elder Scrolls Online, called High Isle, will be made available on June 6.